How To Book Microsuction Ear Wax Removal Online
- Scroll down to reveal the booking table.
- After entering your location and which ear you want done, click on “Find Appointments.” By default, the website will search for the next available clinics, so if you want to sort by distance, you have to click on the “Nearest” option first.
- After the list of clinics show up, you can limit the distance and date of available appointments by toggling the miles and number of days at the top of the table.
- If you want to learn more about the clinic, click on Clinic Info beneath location at the left-hand side of the table.
- Once you’re satisfied, click on Book Now to go to checkout.
A few things to remember before you book!
- We recommend that you soften your ear wax with Earol spray, for at least 3 days prior to your appointment
- As per government and our professional body guidance, mask use remains mandatory in healthcare settings for the protection of all our patients and clinicians.
- Because we operate via a booking system, we employ a 36-hour policy for all appointments. That means that if you want to cancel or reschedule your booking, it must be done 36 hours before your schedule.
- If you book for both ears and only one has ear wax, we cannot refund the other ear as we cannot give that time to another patient.
For people who don’t have time to make their own online booking and fill in the consent form, we offer our “done for you” booking service. Just call us on 0800-1-337-987 and our booking staff will do all the work for you. Remember to have your credit or debit card to hand.
Looking for something else? Check out our other services below!
Prices from £49…
We regularly run local promotions, meaning our prices can start from as low as £49 if you book at an off-peak time two weeks in advance.
…or use our “Hear Now, Pay Later” to pay from £9 a week
We appreciate that in these times, it can be hard to budget for unexpected health problems like a blocked ear. That’s why we have teamed up with Laybuy and Klarna to help you spread the cost from as little as £9 a week.
Video: What Happens In Your Ear Wax Removal Appointment
What you see is what we’ve got…
We make all of our appointment times available through our online booking system. If you don’t see the time that you want, unfortunately it isn’t available. It is possible that someone may cancel their appointment at some point, in which case the appointment time will be made available through our booking system. Similarly, if the location that you want isn’t showing, then that location may not yet be open. In that case, please increase the radius of your search to find an alternative location.
What you see is what you pay…
The price shown includes any online booking discount, as well as any off-peak or advance booking discounts. You will be able to add any discount voucher codes you have before you enter your payment details. Unfortunately, we are unable to apply voucher discounts after you have paid.
Don’t forget to fill in the secure consent form!
After you complete the booking process, you will receive an email with a link to a secure form on our web site. It is very important that you complete the form before your appointment as we are unable to perform an ear wax removal procedure on anyone who has not given consent. Due to COVID-19, we are only accepting consent forms through our website. For help with completing your consent form, please see How To Complete Your Consent.
We are very security minded, and your data is tightly protected by multiple layers of security, including secure connections throughout, multiple firewalls, Google reCaptcha, attack detection and blocking, and data encryption.
Here are some reviews of our ear wax removal service
Want to read the small print?
If you’d like to read all our terms and conditions of booking, please click here: Terms And Conditions of Use
Covid-Secure Earwax Removal In Your Local Area
Below you’ll find some pictures of our staff carrying out ear wax removal.
Things have changed a bit since Covid-19, so we want to put your mind at rest and explain what we are doing to keep you safe . Please read on, and when you are ready, click on the link to start the booking process.
This is what ear wax removal looked like pre-Covid-19:
Here’s what ear wax removal looks like post-Covid-19:
Ready to book? Enter your location at the top of the page and click “Find Appointments”
We look forward to helping you. We might look scary in our PPE, but we’re very friendly!
WE HAVE ENDEAVOURED TO KEEP OUR PRICES LOW, WHILST IMPLEMENTING GOLD STANDARD COVID-SECURE MEASURES. PRICES DISPLAYED IN OUR BOOKING SYSTEM ARE AUTOMATICALLY CALCULATED AND INCLUDE ALL APPLICABLE DISCOUNTS.
|One or Both||Online Price (including £10 self-service discount)|
|One ear (or wax too impacted / no wax)**||From £44, or Hear Now, Pay Later* from around £8/week|
|Both ears (or wax too impacted / no wax)**||From £59, or Hear Now, Pay Later* from around £10.50/week|
|Upgrade from one to both ears||Upgrade from one to both ears not available due to strict covid-secure guidelines on appointment times|
|*Hear Now, Pay Later||It can sometimes be difficult to budget for unexpected health costs. That's why we have teamed up with Laybuy to give the option of spreading our booking fee over 6 weeks.|
|**Consultation only (no wax present)||If no wax is present, we will provide ear care advice and/or a complementary hearing test (possibly at a later date), whichever our clinician deems appropriate|
|**Consultation only (wax too impacted)||If wax is too impacted, our clinician will remove as much as they consider is safe, and provide advice on an appropriate wax softening regime|
36 hours notice required for alterations and cancellations or NO refund will be given.
Non-attendance is charged at the full price.
How Prices Are Calculated
|Price Adjustment||Adjustment Amount (+/-)|
|Online Self-Service Discount||- £10|
|Advance Booking (8 - 14 days)||- £5|
|Advance Booking (15 days or more)||- £10|
|Off Peak (Normally before 12:00pm)||- £5|
|Local Promotional Discount||Discount varies by location - See Booking System|
|Peak (5:00pm - 6:00pm)||+ £10|
|Peak (6:00pm onwards)||+ £20|
|*Pay by personal VISA / Mastercard||No discount reduction|
|*Hear Now, Pay Later||Total discount reduced by £4|
|*Pay by PayPal||Discount Reduced by 3% of total (£1.50 on a £50 transaction)|
|*Pay by AMEX||Discount Reduced by 1% of total (50p on a £50 transaction)|
|*Pay by business VISA / Mastercard||Discount Reduced by 1% of total (50p on a £50 transaction)|
Ear Wax Removal Online Booking Form
*Note that people who use our self-service booking system will benefit from an additional £10 discount (automatically applied to the price) compared to our phone booking prices.
If you need instructions on how to use the online booking form, please click here
Have you softened your ear wax? For your comfort and to increase the chances of success we strongly recommend Earol spray be used for at least 2 to 3 days, 2 to 3 times a day before your appointment.CANCELLATION POLICY
Booking SystemJust enter your location and click Find Appointments at the top of the page.
- Fill out the triage form - if you satisfy the requirements, you will be automatically shown the booking form.
- It will automatically show you appointments and prices for both ears, as the majority of people need two ears unblocked. However, if you only need your left or right ear unblocked, go to the top of the screen and click Left or Right where it says "Left / Right / Both", then click "Find Appointments".
- Choose a date, location and time that suits you. The price is shown below the time.
- If you want to look for a different location, go to the top of the page and enter a new location where it says "Town / Postcode", then click "Find Appointments".
- Click the time and a summary of your booking will pop up. Click "Book Now" to go through to the checkout and pay.
- Enter your payment details and any discount codes that you may have - if you are haven't used the new booking system before, you can use the code "5offnew" to get £5 off the price shown.
- Complete the booking and you will receive a confirmation and reminder by email. It is important that you read these emails as they contain a link to your consent form, which in accordance with the new Covid-19 regulations you need to complete before your appointment. If you don't complete the form, we regret that we won't be able to perform the procedure.
- We look forward to seeing you and helping you with your ear wax problem!
EARLY / LATE / SATURDAY APPOINTMENTSNOTE: We have a limited number of evening and early morning micro suction appointments at our Baker Street, Welwyn Garden City, and East Finchley clinics. We also have a number of Saturday appointments at our Baker Street and Oxford clinics. All of our available appointments are shown on the online booking page.
Online Booking ConfirmationYour online booking is not confirmed until you complete the payment process. We are sorry that we have had to introduce this policy due to a small number of people who have booked and not attended, preventing genuine people from receiving treatment.
Difficulty Booking OnlineOur online booking system has been extensively tested. If you have difficulty with online booking it may be due to your browser. You can try clearing your cookies and your cache. If you are using Internet Explorer or Safari, you could try using Google Chrome browser instead.
Telephone Bookings - Our "Done For You" ServiceDue to Covid-19 regulations, every patient must complete a triage and consent form before attending an appointment. If you would like our friendly staff to take care of the booking and forms, you can call our office on 0800 1 337 987. However, please bear in mind that due to social distancing we are running a reduced telephone helpline service. We are very sorry, but we have to strictly adhere to this policy for the protection of everyone's health.
Cancellation PolicyPlease give at least 36 hours notice to cancel or move your appointment, otherwise no refund will be given, as it may prevent another person receiving treatment:
|Hours Notice||Refund Amount|
|36 or more||100%|
|Less than 36||0%|
* Coronavirus Legislation - Business Closures and Exemptions To Wearing Face Coverings
DECEMBER 2021/JANUARY 2022: IMPORTANT LOCKDOWN NOTICEUpdated 30th December 2021. As an Audiology Service, the Microsuction Earwax Removal Network is exempt from the requirement to close due to any national lockdown rules and restrictions.According to the Goverment's advice in National lockdown: Stay at Home - GOV.UK (www.gov.uk), while travel is generally to be avoided, you can travel for the purpose of "visiting hospital, GP and other medical appointments or visits where you have had an accident or are concerned about your health".We take strict measures, including triaging every single patient, checking temperatures, wearing high level PPE, enforcing the wearing of a Type iiR surgical mask (which we will provide if you don't have one), and sanitising surfaces. Due to these measures, our clinic rooms are the safest place you can be. Although some people are exempt from wearing face masks when entering a "shop", in government legislation Audiology Services are exempt from the definition of shop, so everybody must wear a mask, which we will provide, for the protection of others, otherwise treatment cannot be provided. You can find the relevant legislation here. You can find the full legislation here.JUMP BACK TO THE BOOKING FORM
Ready to book? Enter your location at the top of the page and click “Find Appointments”