Starkey Halo 2 From £995
The Best Sounding Made For iPhone Hearing Aid
Starkey’s new flagship Made For iPhone (MFi) model brings a new world of precision and clarity to your connected world…
You want to hear all the subtleties of life, even in complex listening environments. The inflection in the voice of a loved one. The nuances in the notes of your favourite song. Whether it’s one-on-one or in the most of crowded places.
Life is more than speech alone…
And every day, younger and more technologically savvy people like you are taking steps to improve their hearing and overall health. As you move through your hearing journey
and evaluate your options, you have high expectations and demands. This is why we’re excited to introduce Halo 2 hearing aids. Halo 2 delivers performance, clarity, comfort and compatibility with Apple® and Android™ devices. Halo 2 is the link to a world of connectivity in the palm of your hands.
Experiencing life is much more than speech alone. Every day you are exposed to rich lifescapes that include a variety of sounds. Hearing aids have simply not been designed to handle the acoustic demands of these complex lifescapes —until now.
With Halo 2 powered by our [synergy] platform, we’re excited to say we’ve delivered again. Only [synergy] provides the power, flexibility and integration to process all sounds uniquely. It’s hearing technology meant for life.
Quad core twin compressor technology…
Until now, the very best hearing platforms only used one compression algorithm to process all inputs. Focused on speech audibility primarily, some of these platforms made incredible advances. But the human voice and all other sounds are very different. Halo 2 is built with twin compressors, designed to seamlessly transition between the demands of speech and the more dynamic characteristics of your life.
…Book A Halo 2 Demo On 0203 397 9787 – Bring Your iPhone and We’ll Do The Rest…
To achieve twin compression, we needed to build a new platform. Our new [synergy] platform advances speech audibility and listening enjoyment like never before. Its revolutionary quad core twin compressor technology enables enhancements including:
- Five times the processing power of previous platforms to seamlessly and automatically handle complex listening situations
- Expanded channel processing with up to 24 channel adjustment to provide the most precise and personalised hearing experience
- Expanded dynamic range and low distortion processing with peak input dynamic range of 110dB for fuller, richer sound
- More efficient data management with higher integration to ensure the best power management
Patients know Starkey Sound™ when they hear it.
Pristine audio. Natural sound.
Best hearing in noise. Feedback free.
Made for Apple and Android connectivity
Halo 2’s simplicity and versatility originated with our TruLink™ Technology, our 2.4 GHz wireless platform that provides completely seamless iPhone®, iPad®, iPod touch® and Apple
Watch® connectivity as well as ultra high-definition audio streaming for TV, music and more.
Our TruLink™ Technology also allows for connectivity with Android devices, offering patients the ability to create and update unique memories as well as control the volume of their Halo 2 hearing aids.
Our latest Made for iPhone hearing aids and our easy-to-use TruLink Hearing Control app are engineered to work specifically with iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and Apple Watch. Together, Halo 2 and TruLink deliver the most personalised hearing experience ever. The TruLink app is also available for select Android phones.
- Phone Calls* – You can answer calls with the touch of a finger and hear entire conversations when streaming directly to your Halo 2 hearing aids via Bluetooth® technology.
- SoundSpace – SoundSpace™. within the TruLink app, enables you to easily adjust sound to a specific setting. By simply moving your finger on the screen, you can adjust sound to your liking. You can also save their preferences in different situations as a TruLink Memory so that you’re comfortable in any listening environment.
- Remote Control – You can easily change volume and switch memories on your hearing aids from your Apple or Android device. You can also make adjustments with a visual indicator bar for better control and nearly infinite levels to suit your preference.
- TruLink Memories – You can create up to 20 TruLink Memories using the SoundSpace tool on the TruLink app. You can even geotag memories using the built-in GPS on your device. A geotagged memory will recognise where you are, and automatically adjust your Halo 2 hearing aids when you enter that space. For instance, a geotagged “coffee shop” memory will automatically activate when you walk into your favourite coffee shop.
- Pristine Audio Streaming* – Halo 2 hearing aids provide direct streaming of phone calls, music and media from a patient’s iPhone — so they can enjoy clear communication and pristine audio streaming any time, anywhere, for impressive, immersive sound.
- TruLink Adaptive Car Mode – With TruLink’s Adaptive Car Mode, Halo 2 hearing aids will automatically change to a setting designed to reduce the annoying sounds of driving and enhance a patient’s overall driving experience.
- Live Microphone* – You can record, play back and even email audio as it happens – or listen to them later too. You can even use your iPhone as a microphone. You simply set their iPhone nearby, turn on the feature and conversations are streamed directly to your Halo 2 hearing aids.
- Siri Integration* – You can even have Siri® read texts and emails directly to your Halo 2 hearing aids.
- Find My Hearing Aids – Lost hearing aids can be easily located using the Find My Hearing Aids feature with both a location and a timestamp. A signal detector sends a stronger or weaker signal based on how close you are to locating your Halo 2 hearing aids.
- Apple Watch Compatible* – The TruLink app for Apple Watch can control volume, change memories and mute your hearing aids right from your wrist.
- Tinnitus Treatment – Integrated controls in the app help you control the volume and modulation rate of our patent-pending MultiFlex Tinnitus Technology
- Real-Time Notifications* – Patients can hear email, calendar, messages and social notifications directly through their Halo 2 hearing aids.
Starkey Halo2 – Made For The Way You Hear
Halo 2 hearing aids provide your patients with the most natural hearing experience in the most complex environments. With Acuity OS, Halo 2 hearing aids binaurally process, classify and adapt sounds in parallel, so speech sounds crisp and distinctive, ambient noise sounds natural and as expected, and music sounds rich and immersive.
- Acuity Binaural Imaging — ear-to-ear communication powered by TruLink and an Apple device.
- New ultra high-definition audio brings a more natural ear-to-ear experience
- Collaborative decision making allows speech audibility to be preserved while simultaneously maintain comfort
- Acuity Lifescape Analyser — our most rigorously tested environmental detection system ever, designed for today’s complex listening environments.
- Seven automated sound classes: Music, speech, speech in noise, machine noise, wind, noise and quiet
- Handles multiple environments simultaneously
Starkey Halo 2 – Made For Conversations
Sharing stories, reminiscing over fond memories and laughing with friends are key ingredients for an engaging, more fulfilling life. Halo 2 hearing aids with Acuity OS are designed to ensure patients never miss a funny joke, the first words of a grandchild or the banter at a dinner table with friends.
- Acuity Speech Optimisation — our proprietary multi-segment compression architecture combines speech audibility and overall comfort to achieve Starkey Sound.
- Extended bandwidth achieved by higher sampling rate to take full advantage of high-frequency cues
- Enhanced by more frequency adjustability across the bandwidth with expanded channel structure
- Acuity Voice — provides optimal audibility for speech.
- Runs in parallel with Acuity Lifescape Analyser
- Two-part algorithm using dynamic voice identification, coupled with spectral noise control that calculates appropriategain on a per-channel basis
- Provides up to 20dB of noise reduction
- Instantly applies variable noise adaptation in all channels, even between pauses of speech
- Acuity Directionality — designed to improve speech detection in difficult listening situations.
- Intelligent and personalised, it’s a continuously adaptive, multi-channel system that uses independent null steering to preserve speech
- Uses Speech ID to prioritise conversations with up to 6dB of speech enhancement, even when it occurs behind the patient
- Is binaural and ensures optimal performance and switching
- Delivers consistent, high-fidelity sound to enhance conversation participation
Starkey Halo 2 – Made For Everyday Wear
Of course, Halo 2 comes with Starkey’s best-in-class features — resulting in hearing aids you will want to wear every day.
WhistleFree Feedback Cancellation — the only proactive feedback management system that anticipates feedback and can be personalised to product and patient.
Speech Shift — enhances real-time audibility by identifying high-frequency speech cues and replicating them in lower frequencies.
Surface™ Nanoshield — our next-generation moisture and wax repellent ensures reliability and durability.
Book A Halo 2 Demo On 0203 397 9787
We know hearing technology plays a critical role inthe satisfaction of your hearing experiences. That’s why we focus our work to provide satisfaction in all areas of life, even the subtle ones. Halo 2 hearing aids with our new [synergy] platform are made so people with hearing loss won’t have to miss a single sound that brings them joy. They are made knowing people who hear better live better. Find out how Starkey Halo 2 can improve your life by booking a demonstration at one of our branches on 0203 397 9787