It appears that either you, or someone in your household, is suffering from symptoms of Covid-19,
If you feel sufficiently well, you should self-isolate at home.
If you feel unwell, or if you are self-isolating at home and your symptoms worsen, please visit https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/check-if-you-have-coronavirus-symptoms/ and follow the advice.
For the safety of other patients and our practitioners, we hope you understand that regrettably we cannot see you at present.
If it is less than 36 hours before your appointment, please call us on 0203 397 9787 and we will cancel your appointment and postpone it until you are better.
We hope you feel well again soon, and will be happy to see you once the following conditions are met:
- You have self-isolated for 14 days, and
- You no longer have a high temperature or a continuous cough
- Nobody in your household has had a high temperature or a continuous cough for the previous 14 days.
- You no longer have a high temperature or a continuous cough, and
- You and all people in your household have either a negative Covid-19 antigen test (which means you don’t have a current Covid-19 infection), or a positive Covid-19 antibody test (which means you had Covid-19, but have recovered).