Our convenient location in North London, near Borehamwood, Mill Hill, Edgware, Shenley, Radlett, South Mimms, Brookmans Park, Potters Bar, Southgate, Stanmore, Hadley Wood, Arkley, Kitt’s End, Oakleigh Park, Highwood Hill, Whetstone, Northaw, Cockfosters, Hendon and Finchley.
Services we offer are:
- Microsuction Ear Wax Removal
- Manual Instrument Ear Wax Removal
- Under 18 Microsuction Ear Wax Removal: We provide microsuction ear wax removal for age 12-17 when accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Under 12 Microsuction Ear Wax Removal: We provide microsuction ear wax removal for cooperative children age 5 – 11 when accompanied by a parent or guardian. Your child must be able to sit still either on their own or on your lap.
- Hearing Tests: We can test your hearing and explain the meaning of your test results – We are not part-owned by a hearing aid manufacturer, so unlike some High Street chains, we won’t offer you a “free” hearing test and then push you to buy hearing aids.
- Impartial Hearing Aid Advice: If you want friendly, impartial advice, we are an independent company that is not part-owned by a hearing aid manufacturer, so we can advise you on which model will be the most appropriate, given your unique lifestyle requirements. We provide all the latest digital invisible, rechargeable, bluetooth and iPhone-compatible hearing aids.
London Barnet: Microsuction Ear Wax Removal London EN5 Map
Find A Hearing First Microsuction Ear Wax Removal Network Clinic Near You
You can find your nearest Hearing First location at https://www.hearingfirst.co.uk/clinic-locations/
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. All of our microsuction practitioners are professionals, who are trained, certified and insured to provide microsuction ear wax removal.
With 23 clinics and more being added, we really are your local ear wax removal and hearing care provider. To book an ear wax removal appointment, please click here.
Yes. All of our microsuction practitioners are professionals, who are trained,and insured to provide manual instrument ear wax removal, which is especially suitable for people who are very sensitive to loud noise.
If you find that moderately loud noise like a vacuum cleaner or hand dryer causes you physical pain, then microsuction may not be right for you. Instead, we would recommend manual instrument ear wax removal. Fortunately all of our practitioners are trained to offer manual instrument ear wax removal, which is especially suitable for people who are very sensitive to loud noise.
Oridinarily, this is something that we do provide. However, due to Covid-19 restrictions, we can only have one person in the treatment room and are therefore unable to treat children at present.
Yes. Our London Baker Street microsuction ear wax removal clinic is open from 10 am until 4pm on Saturdays. Out of Hours appointments are limited, so please book early at this link.
We recommend that you use two squirts of Earol spray two to three times a day for at least three days before your procedure. When you come to your appointment, we will discuss any issues that may affect the procedure, examine your ear, then examine your ear with a portable ENT microscope. As long as it is safe to proceed, we will use gentle medical suction as well as specialist ENT instruments to safely and gently remove your impacted ear wax.
We have 23 locations and are adding more. You can either use our booking form, which will show you your nearest clinic or next availabe appointment up to 100 miles away, or you can try our eay to use clinic locator.
Yes. We provide microsuction ear wax removal in North London, and clients come to us from all over the capital. Nearby areas that we serve are Borehamwood, Mill Hill, Edgware, Shenley, Radlett, South Mimms, Brookmans Park, Potters Bar, Southgate, Stanmore, Hadley Wood, Arkley, Kitt’s End, Oakleigh Park, Highwood Hill, Whetstone, Northaw, Cockfosters, Hendon and Finchley . With 8 clinics in London, we really have got London covered. To book online, please click this link.
How must does ear wax removal cost?
At Hearing First and The Microsuction Ear Wax Removal Network, we have worked hard to keep our prices competitive despite the extra measures that we have implemented to keep you save from Coronavirus. Please fill in the triage form so you can proceed to the booking page, where you will see the different prices and times available. You can begin the booking process here.